Terms and Conditions
The service is made available to you by `bitsleader`. Bitsleader offers you to manage your cryptocurrency holding in long and short terms.The software is designed for people, who doesn’t have time in their hand to look at the market 24/7. The term “you” or “Client” refers to the person visiting or otherwise accessing or using the Software.
- You assume all the obligations set forth herein.
- You are of sufficient legal age and capacity to use the Software;
- You are not under the control of a jurisdiction that explicitly prohibits the use of similar software.
- You have to be at least 18 years old in order to use this software;
- You must read the whole terms and conditions before prompt for sign up.
As a part of the sign-up process, you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your email address and a password. You are required to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and promptly update all information in your Client Account to ensure that your Client Account is accurate, current, and complete. You may update or change your Client Account settings at any time.
Binance API is the way to connect `bitsleader` software to the Binance. It enables bitsleader to execute trades on your Binance account. Whether it’s spot or future. To make sure bitsleader have access to the future/spot trading. You need to enable the spot trading permissions & future trading permission.
- To operate software, you need to connect bitsleader to your Binance account.
- Make sure you only enable the limited functionality of the API e.g. (spot trading/future trading). Do not enable withdrawal.
- Under certain circumstances, we may drop the API keys for security purposes, which will require you to connect to your Exchange account again.
- Please do not share your API keys with anyone. Do not connect your API keys to more than one bot.
Using the Bitsleader Software
- You may only use the Software for the intended and approved purposes. You understand that the Client Account's purpose is to give you access to the Software and tools for managing your Exchange Accounts. It is not permissible to use the Software for any other purpose or to misuse it in any way.
Price, Payments & Refunds
- Prices, discounts, and promotions displayed on the Software are subject to change at any time without notice. The price charged for the Subscription you choose will be the price advertised on the Software at the time the order is placed, subject to the provisions of the Purchase Agreement, any promotions or discounts, your geographic location or domicile, and your payment method. To complete the Purchase Agreement, you will be charged the stated amount at the moment you placed an offer.
- If we raise our pricing, the increase will only be applied to purchases made after the change takes effect. Until you complete the profile data in your Client Account, the prices displayed in the Software may not reflect any discounts or taxes. We make every effort to show accurate pricing information; but, inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to pricing and availability may occur. We retain the right to correct any mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders placed as a result of such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.
- When placing an order for a Subscription or other products or services delivered through the Software, you must first make a payment for the costs associated with the Subscription. We shall cancel your offer to conclude the Purchase Agreement if you do not complete this payment to our satisfaction.
- No email addresses obtained on the Software may be harvested or utilized for solicitation purposes.
- Our company does not refund.
Using the Affiliate Program
By using our affiliate program you must agree with the following terms related to the referral/affiliate program. The term (“You” or “Client”) refer to the person using the software / bitsleader service. The term (“We”, “Our”, ”Us”) refer to bitsleader itself. An affiliate program may also refer to (“Referral Program”).
Anyone who signed up at Bitsleaders and agrees to the terms and condition is eligible for the affiliate program. Please keep in mind we could update these terms anytime. You can access the affiliate service in the dashboard after logging into your account.
You can find your referral URL on the affiliate page. affiliate URL is a randomly generated URL. Anyone who signup via your affiliate link should be considered a valid referral. You must agree to the following terms & conditions or otherwise, we could suspend your account.
- You are not allowed to spam Referral URLs on social platforms.
- You are not allowed to promote Referral URLs with deceptive content to get referrals.
- You shall not claim yourself to be bitsleader staff/employee reduce, harm, or diminish the reputation, image, and prestige of bitsleader and/or the Software.
- enter into any collusion with other existing or potential Clients of the Software to gain any illegal benefit from the Referral Terms or benefits offered hereunder.