You can connect to Binance’s servers via several programming languages by creating API keys. Binance data can be retrieved and interacted with within external applications. Your wallet and transaction data could be viewed, as well as depositions and withdrawals in third-party programs.
Creating an API is a simple process that can take a maximum of 5 minutes.
Step by Step Guide to Create Binance API
Note: Binance will force you to enable two-factor authentication to create API keys.
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Go to your profile -> API Management.
- You’ll see an empty line where you can type in your new API key name and hit the “Create” button. Enter a label/name for your API key and click [Create API].
- You need to verify your 2FA devices with your registered account. Binance will ask you for a code from your email and a code from an authentication app. Please click on “Send code” to receive a code from your email address. The verification code will be sent to your mail address. Open your authenticator app to receive a code. Once you have both codes, fill the empty fields in and click “Submit.”
- After clicking on the link, you will be taken back to Binance, where both the API Key and Secret Key will be displayed.
- Your new API key will appear in the API keys list at the very top.
Note: Please keep your Secret Key securely as it will not be shown again. Do not share this key with anyone. (If you forget your Secret Key, you will need to delete the API and create a new one.)